how can I retrieve my notes (text) and comments put under my photos in panoramio

Hemant Shesh

Jul 30, 2017, 1:17:57 AM7/30/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
how can I retrieve my notes (text) and comments  put under my photos in panoramio

motorhand

Aug 6, 2017, 10:54:04 AM8/6/17
Am Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017 07:17:57 UTC+2 schrieb Hemant Shesh:
how can I retrieve my notes (text) and comments  put under my photos in panoramio

Everything is gone, you can not reach anything.

http://www.panoramio.com/maps-faq

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Aug 15, 2017, 6:03:40 PM8/15/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
You can try internet archive: web.archive.org
 It stores historical "snapshots" of various web pages in the state as they were at certain moment in the past...
E.g. Your profile is here:
Probably not all your photos and gallery pages are saved here.
You can also experiment with time of snapshot (20160908083933 part of URL is in fact date-time specification of snapshot, or use timeline on the top of the page to navigate through the history).

Good enough to try some casual digging of comments, but too slow and unreliable to export them all (via some automated script).

franco benf

Aug 19, 2017, 10:28:16 AM8/19/17

Il giorno mercoledì 16 agosto 2017 00:03:40 UTC+2, Tomas K☼h☼ut ha scritto:
You can try internet archive: web.archive.org
 It stores historical "snapshots" of various web pages in the state as they were at certain moment in the past...
E.g. Your profile is here:
Probably not all your photos and gallery pages are saved here.
You can also experiment with time of snapshot (20160908083933 part of URL is in fact date-time specification of snapshot, or use timeline on the top of the page to navigate through the history).

Good enough to try some casual digging of comments, but too slow and unreliable to export them all (via some automated script).

Yesterday worked .... today

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.