Unable to login to legacy account

rogitor

Aug 27, 2017, 3:17:58 AM8/27/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Hi all,

I haven't logged into Panoramio for a couple of years now, and would like to link my account to my google account. It looks like I have until November 2017 to complete this, but I am unable to login to my Panoramio account to link it.

- I started by attempting to login with my original Panoramio account at the legacy login page at https://ssl.panoramio.com/signin/legacy, but I get  an invalid email/password error message.

- Next, I attempt to retrieve my password by clicking the forgot your password? link on that same page, but this leads to a page not found error. See attached screenshot.

- Attempting to login to the standard Panoramio site (non-legacy) with my same email/password fails as well.

It looks like I should still be able to login to my legacy account, does anyone know if this is still possible?  I really hope I'm not too late.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!