I urgently need to contact a photographer with the nick name WINKLE

Rodrigo Fernández CHILE

Mar 11, 2017, 10:52:52 AM3/11/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I urgently need to contact a photographer with the nick name WINKLE, photograper of Church of the Innocent Saints of Highnam in Gloucester
Thanks
Rodrigo Fernandez

hvbemmel

Mar 17, 2017, 12:54:54 AM3/17/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
We have no access to any information about users.

Rodrigo Fernández CHILE

Apr 8, 2017, 7:47:30 AM4/8/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I say the same pictures in Mapio. Is that site also you en and with no access to photographer contact?

hvbemmel

Apr 16, 2017, 12:19:05 AM4/16/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
This forum is (was) for and by Panoramio users, so we are merely users from Panoramio. We have no access to any user data and Google is not allowed to give any info about user data (privacy) sorry, we can´t help you.