ACTUAL problems signing in.

hvbemmel

Apr 12, 2016, 4:54:06 AM4/12/16
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

solution (thx go entirely to others, specially Tomas K☼h☼ut I´m just copy/pasting)

1. From Panoramio toolbar, go to Panoramio Sign up page (e.g click red Sign Up button on the right of regular Sign in link)
2. On Sign Up page (a wizzard to create new Google Account), you don't need to fill anything in the form - leave it blank
3. Simply click on blue Sign in (upper right corner)
4. You will be redirected to your Google Account login - phase with password verification
5. Type in your password if needed and click blue Sign in

It shall redirect you back to your Panoranio gallery page and you are signed in.

~Bassam

Apr 12, 2016, 5:37:16 AM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Thank you very much for your attention

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 12:54:06 PM UTC+4, hvbemmel wrote:
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

They can sign in to this forum and all the rest of the Google account, only Panoramio brings them back to the user page without being signed in

we are aware of this and we are trying to reach the team since Friday, we have no feedback yet.

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Apr 12, 2016, 5:50:13 AM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Same for me...
I did a mistake and log out to verify this issue... and now I cannot log back in.
Even deleting cookies does not help.

So, if you are logged in - don't log out!

mfp

Apr 12, 2016, 6:21:42 AM4/12/16
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem since the 06/04/2016!

Am Dienstag, 12. April 2016 10:54:06 UTC+2 schrieb hvbemmel:
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

mimars78

Apr 12, 2016, 7:09:56 AM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Same for me... Please help us!

Il giorno martedì 12 aprile 2016 10:54:06 UTC+2, hvbemmel ha scritto:
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

© Tom Cooper

Apr 12, 2016, 9:14:00 AM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Beginning of the end?

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 3:54:06 AM UTC-5, hvbemmel wrote:
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

hvbemmel

Apr 12, 2016, 9:40:39 AM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
We have a workaround !

Go to the login page
open a new account with your normal login name and password
you get a message that there already is an account with that name
From that moment you should be able to access your account again.

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 10:54:06 UTC+2, hvbemmel wrote:
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Apr 12, 2016, 11:57:24 AM4/12/16
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Easy workaround - step by step (it's only three clicks and optional password typing):

Assume you are signed out of Panoramio and cannot get back using regular sign in procedure.

Paul de Boef

Apr 12, 2016, 12:06:46 PM4/12/16
to © Tom Cooper via Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

NO MORE EMAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 12, 2016, 12:39:45 PM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
on top of this thread you see x posts by y authors. click on the little arrow to the right and uncheck email .

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 18:06:46 UTC+2, Paul Jarko wrote:

NO MORE EMAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierre M.

Apr 12, 2016, 12:51:56 PM4/12/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Hello !
Another tip : it seems to work with me ; first I open gmail and after in a new window , i open panoramio  and signin , i just have to write my password. and it works

Pierre

~Bassam

Apr 13, 2016, 12:00:48 AM4/13/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Today and without any tricks i managed to sign in normally .....    strange!!!!

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 12:54:06 PM UTC+4, hvbemmel wrote:
At he moment there are reports about users who can´t sign in to Panoramio

Wim Constant

Apr 13, 2016, 11:02:06 AM4/13/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I still haven't seen any of these problems.

Or maybe it's due to the fact that I have Panoramio as "Home-page"

hvbemmel

Apr 13, 2016, 11:41:29 AM4/13/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
It seems the problem has been solved on a higher level, users reported they could login normally without having used the workaround.

If this is the case I will unsticky this thread tomorrow.

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Apr 14, 2016, 10:08:41 AM4/14/16
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Standard sign in procedure seems to work again.
Un-sticking the thread, thanks for patience.