Approved for GE and GM - Not showing in GE

FinnTore

Nov 1, 2016, 10:50:36 AM11/1/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Hi!

My pictures that are "approved for GM and GE", shows up in maps only - why do they not show up in GE?

All of my pictures shows up in GM, but I have not seen any in GE. The first picture showed up in GM about 3 - 4 months ago, have I done anything wrong since they do not show in GE?

Or do I just need to be patient?

hvbemmel

Nov 1, 2016, 11:10:10 AM11/1/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
please read the stickies on top of this forum about this and the end of Panoramio in 3 days

FinnTore

Nov 1, 2016, 12:44:12 PM11/1/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

I have read that Panoramio will close, that is why I have attached it to my Google+ account. But I did not know that pictures approved for GE would not be on GE, just on GM, sorry!