Account blocked by some errors

Teodorsa

Aug 31, 2015, 12:31:47 PM8/31/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Hello,

I had this account on Panoramio: http://www.panoramio.com/user/2655313
But when there was some kind of update, I cound not access Panoramio anymore.
When someone send me message on this account, it sent me notification to my email adress. When i try to log in by that email adress, it aceess this profile: http://www.panoramio.com/user/6029088
This really makes my sad because I cannot acess my "old" profile account. When I try to recover password for old profile it send me message to my email, i do every single step but again, i am signed in to my "new" profile.
Can anyone help me about this?
Sorry for my bad english...

hvbemmel

Aug 31, 2015, 12:57:38 PM8/31/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Open a new Google account with an other email address.

make sure you are only signed in with that account, sign off from the one you're using now.

sign in with your Panoramio email and password. You will be asked to upgrade, follow the instructions on your screen.

Teodorsa

Aug 31, 2015, 1:11:17 PM8/31/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I already have Google account (3 of them).w
I used to sign in to Panoramio from ********@yahoo.com address
When I click I forgot password in Panoramio, mail with recovery was sent to  teso*****@gmail.com, my google address. When I try to reset password, it reset password for this new account, not old one.
I really dont know what to do...

ikar.us

Aug 31, 2015, 1:29:49 PM8/31/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

Make sure you are logged of from all Google accounts.
Best, use a different browser that was never involved in Google activities.
Then try to log in to your Panoramio legagy account.