Dear Google, give us this X-mas gift..

vtgbart

Nov 27, 2015, 5:45:16 AM11/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

and fix us the Panoramio.

Most of us are loyal users of your services, we connected our accounts to Google+, we use Gmail etc.

Please reward us, and our patience and give us the smoothworking Panoramio back.

We have been waiting for almost two years. X-mas is a good date to do it

regards to the Team

bart

Wim Constant

Nov 27, 2015, 8:16:31 AM11/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Nice suggestion!
BUT ...... NOBODY at Google reads the forum!!
So .......

Peter van Lom

Nov 27, 2015, 9:11:09 AM11/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I hope, I hope but we'll be ignored as usual..

davidcmc58

Nov 27, 2015, 9:14:06 PM11/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
"We have been waiting for almost two years. X-mas is a good date to do it

regards to the Team

bart"

I wonder which Team Bart is referring to. My wish is that Google gives Panoramio a Team of warm body and flesh.

David

Draken

Dec 1, 2015, 8:05:40 AM12/1/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Google seems to be Santa Claus... real or not?

Wim Constant

Dec 1, 2015, 9:49:03 AM12/1/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
At this moment Google's Panoramio support is just as real as Santa Claus!

zhunt

Dec 1, 2015, 6:52:39 PM12/1/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

You would think they could still upload photos to google earth on a monthly basis. Why stop doing it even if they are developing a new photo site like views or whatever it's successor is. Not like they have to devote time and effort and resources, it's already all there, just continue as it was with regular updates. I can't see why that needed to stop, all they are doing is annoying the users and encouraging people to go elsewhere. Surely they want to keep users happy to migrate them to the next thing.

Good Free Photos

Dec 1, 2015, 11:25:24 PM12/1/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I personally think that Google still has a grudge against Panoramio for its community not wanting anything to do with views and are sabatoging Panoramio on purpose by its inactivity(not transferring things to maps or earth for several months). They still trying to formulate one of their "products" to eventually replace Panoramio.

But here's the thing: No one wants any of that stuff. We like Panoramio as it is. We just want stuff fixed and photos to be imported to Google maps and Google Earth again and a few more community features. I wonder how long it will take Google to realize this point that they are trying to develop something new that no one wants like they did with views.

mikstan43

Dec 2, 2015, 12:14:07 PM12/2/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Wim
Well that's you crossed off my people to visit list !

Wim Constant

Dec 2, 2015, 1:41:13 PM12/2/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I'm so sorry!!
Didn't realize YOU are the real Santa ;-)

mikstan43

Dec 2, 2015, 3:36:59 PM12/2/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I accept your apology.

I just wish I could get "them" to grant all our Christmas wishes and give us back the Panoramio we want.

ps : My grandchildren think I am  !!!

(L O L )

Better stop this now before we are asked to go to Miscellaneous Chat !

MikeS

hvbemmel

Dec 3, 2015, 12:20:57 AM12/3/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
According to many children in the hotel I went to in Venezuela many years I am Santaclaus. "whisperwhisper Papa Noel", "si, es Papa Noel". Even the hotel employees only knew me as papa. Sad enough it became much too dangerous to go there nowadays, hotels are almost empty now, I wish for Christmas that will change soon, those people deserve better. The well being of Google and even Panoramio is nothing compared to that. To put things in perspective.  BTW Does Santa wish for Christmas?

Hey Mike, you will have to share!

Christmas is the time to go a little bit off topic isn´t it. We are going off topic much to little nowadays, :-) .

Daniela Brocca

Dec 3, 2015, 7:48:10 AM12/3/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
 Ii f were a child I would think too you are Santa, Hermann :-) With your white beard...

ikar.us

Dec 4, 2015, 7:46:27 AM12/4/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

And see the most active contributor in the photos forum:

Elios Amati

Daniela Brocca

Dec 4, 2015, 7:57:24 AM12/4/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Ah yes, Elios  from Como lake . He is always uploading photos in the  forum games.

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Dec 7, 2015, 8:45:11 PM12/7/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Here is our Christmas gift from Google:

:-)

Well there are more windows to be opened, so we can get some surprise gift from Panoramio. But - not a high expectations.
Perhaps instead of making this seasonal greetings experiment and short-life-time-site they shall dedicate some manpower to fix a couple of boring and easy-to-fix bugs on Panoramio?

vtgbart

Dec 23, 2015, 6:00:34 PM12/23/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

Well X-mas is today, Panoramio still broken. Maybe Easter then?

Wim Constant

Dec 23, 2015, 6:09:24 PM12/23/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Ooooops, one day early!!