Another issue with the map?

© Tom Cooper not going to Views

Mar 11, 2015, 4:09:25 PM3/11/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I'm using an old version of IE (one of the few old dogs at my office), so it could just be my browser.

Anyway, when I open the Panoramio map, then switch between views (Popular, My Photos, Indoor, etc.) the icons on the map remain virtually unchanged.  The list on the right still works, but the map is just about useless.  Anybody else having this issue?

Tom

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Mar 11, 2015, 9:34:17 PM3/11/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I realized a similar problem - in IE11 and also in Chrome (and it affects both the acrylic and classic PA version):
When switching the views on the map (user photos, popular, recent, indoor), displayed photos which were visible in current the tab and shall be removed from a display on the tab being switched on  are not hidden in most cases. But sometimes they are correctly hidden. Looks like the photos from an active tab are only painted over (in foreground) the other photos visible so far.

Anyway, F5 (refresh) works fine (workaround).

I am going to report this issue to virtual Panoramio admins, but our reported bugs were not acted upon (nor answered) very long time...

© Tom Cooper not going to Views

Mar 12, 2015, 9:19:27 AM3/12/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I think the accumulation of bugs (instead of churning of bugs) is the most revealing aspect of the future of Panoramio.

Tom