Panoramio Photos - Can't see them on Google+

JAM Fotos

May 7, 2017, 8:44:31 PM5/7/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
So following the steps that Panoramio request, I linked my Panoramio account to my Google+ account. However I still can't see my photos there (I don't know how to use Google+ so not even sure where I should look for them)

The problem is that when trying to follow the steps explained here: https://ssl.panoramio.com/maps-faq

Specially where it says:

Export your photos to a local zip file

For Panoramio users with Google accounts:

  1. Visit takeout.google.com and follow the instructions there.
When I visit takeout.google.com I'm redirected to https://myaccount.google.com/ So there are no instructions there on how to download all my photos.

Is there any guide that explains better what to do? Thanks a lot in advance.

Tomas K☼h☼ut

May 12, 2017, 6:10:42 AM5/12/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
So following the steps that Panoramio request, I linked my Panoramio account to my Google+ account. However I still can't see my photos there (I don't know how to use Google+ so not even sure where I should look for them)

It seems photos will be added to your photos archive at the moment of total Panoramio death (November 2017).
My opinion only. Explanation on http://www.panoramio.com/maps-faq is not clear about that.

The problem is that when trying to follow the steps explained here: https://ssl.panoramio.com/maps-faq

Specially where it says:

Export your photos to a local zip file

For Panoramio users with Google accounts:

  1. Visit takeout.google.com and follow the instructions there.
When I visit takeout.google.com I'm redirected to https://myaccount.google.com/ So there are no instructions there on how to download all my photos.

Is there any guide that explains better what to do? Thanks a lot in advance.

Well, it's not so hard. ;-)
- On your account dashboard https://myaccount.google.com follow the link "Control your content" https://myaccount.google.com/privacy?nlr=1#takeout
- In the section "Download or transfer your content" click "Create Archive" will take you to https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout (maybe you can visit this link directly). Her uncheck everything but Panoramio and click "Next" to provide more options for archive download.