User/97020 Panoramio

Marcos Magalhães

May 31, 2017, 11:01:08 AM5/31/17
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends from Panoramio,

I'm having problems with access to my REAL. My photos and my real perfiu is: http://www.panoramio.com/user/97020. However, when there was the account migration to Google, I have direct access to Panoramio, but with a new perfiu: http://www.panoramio.com/user/7750292 without any of my original photos that can be seen in user/97020.

Actually user/7750292 there and is valid user/97020.

Please, I need your help to resolve this situation, post more photos and continue to be a frequent user.

Can see that my original account loguim 97020 is the email marcos.rtvc @ uol.com.br and answer it, you will see that I am the author of the User original photos.
regards,.

Marcos Magalhães
31 84496801

2013/6/21 Panoramio <dont_...@panoramio.com>
Hi,

If you forgot your password, you need to choose a new one by clicking here:
http://www.panoramio.com/cp/bb3b374d70521ad564e8402c0a78246d

If you didn't forget your Panoramio's password, just ignore this e-mail.

hvbemmel

Jun 2, 2017, 5:19:01 AM6/2/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Panoramio is closed