Photos selected for GE 2 months back, still not visible in Panoramio Layer

Anupam Mukherjee

May 29, 2014, 3:31:39 PM5/29/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
After going through similar messages by few contributors I was checking the visibility of newly selected photographs of mine on GE. I was surprised that this photo http://www.panoramio.com/photo/104470923 uploaded on 17th March and selected for GE 3 days later (probably) is still not available. I checked all levels by zooming in an out but seems this photograph has not been added to Panoramio layer on GE. This seems to be a major bug that affected many users.
This conversation is locked