Connected my profile account as Panoramio did not give me the option to add our Page. Can I connect my page instead?

Active Adventures

Jun 20, 2015, 4:55:49 AM6/20/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Hi I just connected my Panoramio account with my Profile but wanted to connect to our page. There was no place to do this, options were either create a new page or connect with my profile. Is there a way to do this please?

Really want to connect the page connected to my profile.

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Jun 20, 2015, 9:18:46 AM6/20/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, there is option to connect your Panoramio profile either with with G+ page or G+ personal profile (new or existing).
But once connected, there is no way back.

Mind you:
Panoramio is not about advertising and business profiles.
Photos on your profile are OK (though I have some doubts if you are author of all these photos), but context of your user name (Mark-e-ting), bio and link to website shows your real intention to use Panoramio as marketing funnel, and that's not good. Your account might be deleted by site admins.

Draken

Jun 20, 2015, 10:33:24 AM6/20/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
It is advisable you read the Help page so you can be on the safe side. If you want to have advertising on Google Maps I recommend you contact them.

Please notice Adwords doesn't offer Panoramio as platform.

Mark E Ting

Jun 20, 2015, 4:21:27 PM6/20/15
to Tomas K☼h☼ut via Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Thanks yes we need to change that name Mark E Ting isn't my choice which is why I prefer to use the much nicer and friendlier ActiveAdventures (rather than Mark E Ting).

We have lots of amazing photos of New Zealand and the Galapagos and my intention was to share those.

Thanks for your help. Might be best to just change Mark E Ting then to something better

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Tomas K☼h☼ut via Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback) <panoramio-questions-support+APn2...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
As far as I know, there is option to connect your Panoramio profile either with with G+ page or G+ personal profile (new or existing).
But once connected, there is no way back.

Mind you:
Panoramio is not about advertising and business profiles.
Photos on your profile are OK (though I have some doubts if you are author of all these photos), but your user name (Mark-e-ting), bio and link to website shows your real intention to use Panoramio as marketing funnel, and that's not good. Your account might be deleted by site admins.