how to sharing connect Panoramio and Google +?

nepalkailashtrekking

Jan 2, 2016, 12:46:19 PM1/2/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I am not sure it is posting here about my problem at right place? I shared a picture from Panoramio to Google plus which account was not right one what I wanted. I had a Google + account the the same email account for my Company's G+ account. Picture was shared into personal name account, so i deleted that google account forever. Now, I want to make a connection with a Google + of my company's one. so, where should I contact for this issue? I am looking for any ideas...

Thank you in advance!

Raju

hvbemmel

Jan 3, 2016, 12:25:00 AM1/3/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Please be aware that advertising is not allowed in Panoramio.
You can not transfer accounts from one Google account to an other Google account. Once connected to a Google account, this is final. So you only can start new accounts. Transferring photos from PAnoramio to G+ is impossible for some time now anyway. The only thing you can do is uploading from your computer to photos.Google.com , Then the photo will show up on Google maps