My photos are selected for Google Map / Earth but I can't see them via "view on map" nor on Google map / earth

zhanghechuan

May 27, 2016, 8:28:51 PM5/27/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
As title suggests, I uploaded a lot of photos to Panoramio and I can see that they are tagged with "Selected for Google map / Google earth", but if I click my profile, I can't see them on the map.

I can see others have their photos on google map via this function, and I have been waitied for quite a few weeks now.

Would really appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Hechuan

hvbemmel

May 28, 2016, 12:38:01 AM5/28/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
please read this thread

set as duplicate.
This conversation is locked