PANORAMIO LINKING PROBLEMS

viski2005

Apr 29, 2017, 2:54:32 PM4/29/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Hello everyone,

I have a problem because I have had a panoramio account, but then after a while i havent linked my panoramio account to my google account but I have created a new panoramio account with my google email.

I have forgotten the password and but the email address I guess that it is with yahoo email address linked. So now when I click forgotten your password at the panoramio sign in link. It appears :

Not Found

The page you have requested does not exist in our server. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address incorrectly.

But when I send a message to my panoramio old account (XXX2007) from my new panoramio account (XXX2005) I am receiving that mail in yahoo mail
"Hi XXX2007,

XXX2005 sent you a new message on Panoramio.

Can anyone help, I want to link both of my accounts and then export the photos because Panoramio is closing in November  2017.