Account Crashed?

rarobbins3365

Oct 2, 2016, 11:10:12 PM10/2/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Something appears to have happened to may account starting around 9/23/2016 ... views dropped to almost zero (I usually have several thousand each month) and many of my photos from the last year or so are not visible in Panoramio map view, not even when I select the "My Photo" tab.  (I could always find them that way particularly when in an area that has been well documented.) Is anyone else having issues with their account?

Thanks,
-Becky

hvbemmel

Oct 3, 2016, 12:04:45 AM10/3/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
for the stats, they are "out" again. as for the "my photos" read this thread on top of this forum