Map changes map type to satellite by itself.

Lady GooGoo La La

Dec 8, 2014, 1:53:44 AM12/8/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I was trying to look at the map in Panoramio in map or terrain mode, and as I drag around in the map,  the map updates to satellite mode by itself. Must change back to map mode, then repeat!

Not expecting anything changes, as no real need to comment on bugs since they will not be addressed.

I presume Views is much better but wont try!

© Tom Cooper not going to Views

Dec 8, 2014, 9:25:55 AM12/8/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I don't understand why you presume Views is much better.  I assume it is worse, since it is worse at everything else I am interested in.

Tom