Uploads working again! (was Unable to upload? We're working to get this fixed!)

Adam Lasnik

Mar 13, 2014, 3:11:30 PM3/13/14
Hi there,

We're aware that there are some problems in uploading photos right now.
Very sorry for the snafu; and we're working to get this fixed quickly!
We'll post back in this thread as soon as uploading is fixed.

UPDATED TO NOTE:
It is currently possible to import photos to Panoramio from Google+ and Picasaweb.  We're still working to get native uploading on Panoramio fixed ASAP.

Adam Lasnik

Mar 13, 2014, 3:11:51 PM3/13/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Uploads are now working again.  Apologies for the downtime.
This conversation is locked