Uploader is only uploading one picture then freezing on second

lpc1234

Nov 18, 2015, 12:03:19 PM11/18/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Uploader is only uploading one picture then freezing on second

I'm running Firefox (recently updated)

Not uploaded anything for a few months.

© Tom Cooper

Nov 19, 2015, 12:25:00 PM11/19/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Is it possible that the second filename or path has a special character in it (such as @, #, %, &, *...)?

lpc1234

Nov 19, 2015, 3:06:48 PM11/19/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Nope.

ikar.us

Nov 19, 2015, 3:12:43 PM11/19/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Is there a firewall or browser addon that limits parallel connections?
Does it work with a different browser?

lpc1234

Nov 20, 2015, 12:13:07 PM11/20/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
The only one I've got is IE, it is out of date and I am not updating it.

That will ONLY let me upload one photo at a time.

It always works on Firefox - so why not now........

lpc1234

Nov 22, 2015, 7:53:09 AM11/22/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
It IS uploading, but it is PAINFULLY slow.

lpc1234

Nov 28, 2015, 2:55:18 AM11/28/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Answer found:

We had installed one of those website protection add ons.  Removing that has speeded things back up to normal.