Petition to ask Google to review their decision to close Panoramio.

AndreaPaco

Apr 9, 2017, 1:55:44 PM4/9/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
In my opinion Panoramio is an irreplaceable service and does not deserve to get closed.
I've prepared a petition on change.org to ask Google to revise their decision to close Panoramio. Here is the link:

© Tom Cooper

Apr 10, 2017, 8:45:36 PM4/10/17
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
You are now the third person (maybe more) who has started a petition on Change.org.

The first received over 10,000 signers, and had no impact.  Do you think you will do better?