Cannot enter any of pictures into the contest.

64 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

hardinghenry

da leggere,
21 set 2015, 18:40:0521/09/15
a Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I cannot enter any of my pictures into the contest. Because the icon does not appear when I enter a new image. Could it be that my camera does not Geotag and Google earth can see that? I geo place the image as close as I am able and am very particular about the placement. Or does it need to be shot with a camera that geotags  Or am I not looking in the right place because it has been moved? Thanks

hvbemmel

da leggere,
22 set 2015, 00:19:4822/09/15
a Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
The contest has been abandoned by Panoramio since 2013. Too much fraud, too much problems getting prices all over the world (customs, countries with "different" governments) , sorry
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi