Help.Advertising to the left of my photos as i view them.

Macvarish

Apr 27, 2014, 4:09:23 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Help.an advertising column apperars on the left of my photos, as i view them, ads keep popping up, i have to close them,help,Feedback.Mac.

Draken

Apr 27, 2014, 4:18:47 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

Could you please be more precise?

Where do you see the advertising column? In Google Earth, Google Maps or Panoramio (photo page)?  What kind of advertising do you see?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Macvarish

Apr 27, 2014, 4:20:53 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, 27 April 2014 21:09:23 UTC+1, Macvarish wrote:
Help.an advertising column apperars on the left of my photos, as i view them, ads keep popping up, i have to close them,help,Feedback.Mac.on my panoramio photo page.mac

Draken

Apr 27, 2014, 4:22:48 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Macvarish

You have quoted yourself.

Macvarish

Apr 27, 2014, 4:37:01 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, 27 April 2014 21:22:48 UTC+1, Draken wrote:
Macvarish

You have quoted yourself.

the ad column is to the left of the page of 24 photos and panoramio information is obscured  on the left.mac

Draken

Apr 27, 2014, 4:41:41 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean here?

Sorry, I can't see it. Could you please make a screenshot and post it here? Thanks

Wim Constant

Apr 27, 2014, 5:43:13 PM4/27/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I think the problem is on YOUR computer. You've caught a malware.
In most cases this can be removed with a free downloadable program:
Malwarebytes. You can download it here: https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Success!

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Apr 29, 2014, 3:40:11 PM4/29/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Panoramio pages shall be advertising free.

Before you start with virus and malware removal tools, I suggest you to turn off all isnatlled browser extensions and toolbars. They often inject popup advertising into web pages.