How can I delete a user comment

Alex69

Jul 6, 2016, 7:31:06 AM7/6/16
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I've deleted a photo from my Panoramio. But under this photo was a user comment. Now I can not delete this comment. How can I delete it?
Thanks!

Daniela Brocca

Jul 6, 2016, 7:49:41 AM7/6/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
That's strange, with the photo should all the comment be deleted.

hvbemmel

Jul 6, 2016, 7:52:06 AM7/6/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Deleted photos will not disappear from the system immediately, they are not visible anymore but for several reasons it takes some time. When the photo is gone from the system the comment should be gone too.

Alex69

Jul 6, 2016, 7:54:52 AM7/6/16