The future of Panoramio

Geosergio

Apr 23, 2015, 6:28:48 AM4/23/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

are there any news about the future of Panoramio? Will Google Views replace Panoramio?
Can anyone tell me why Panoramio is not selecting anymore photos for Google Earth?

Thank you for your help and best regards.
Sergio (Geo S)

Fayette Underground

Apr 23, 2015, 11:23:25 PM4/23/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I think this is something that many people here would like to know.

hvbemmel

Apr 24, 2015, 12:12:32 AM4/24/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
The plans were that Views will replace Panoramio, but we haven´t heard anything from Google since more then 7 months now and many plans have been changed in that time.

About the review of photos there are many threads already i.e. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/panoramio-questions-support/JaE3LOy65fo

David.G.Johnson.

Apr 30, 2015, 4:34:43 AM4/30/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
After looking at several posts and comments on forums.... I see that photographs are still being reviewed and accepted .. after an absence.. for Google Earth.
I may have missed something .... but the question ...(for me)... still remains...... Is 'Panoramio' still up and running and safe for the foreseeable future ?
Thank you and Cheers from... D.G.J

© Tom Cooper not going to Views

Apr 30, 2015, 12:00:18 PM4/30/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
If you find out, could you come back and tell us in the forum?  Because nobody here knows.

Tom