Need help urgently -

kombizz0

Sep 27, 2016, 1:31:28 PM9/27/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)

I have a panoramio account under username kombizz  I tried to get into my account while I was in another country.  Google asked me for my password which I typed but was not accepted by  Google. Then I went into recovery mode. Google sent me the verification code to my email address,  Although I  received the verification code, when I typed in, a message appeared:

"Google couldn't verify it's you, so you can't sign in to this account right now".

Then I tried other method by sending to my mobile number. Unfortunately I changed my mobile number long time ago. Therefore I could not receive the verification code. So I am stuck. I receive the verification number thru my email, but can not receive it to the old mobile number that no longer have it.

I wonder how can I notify the change of my mobile phone to the Google company. I called Google office, but a voice robot repeats the answer without a human interact.

I need your help in this matter.

Thanks