Favourite photos are back!

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Feb 4, 2014, 7:40:30 PM2/4/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Did you noticed it?

At the user profile section, below user name... is a group of icons.
Now there is one extra "grey heart" icon in the end of the row of the icons. If you click it - it will take you to your favourite photos (or favourite photos of user whose gallery you are exploring).

Ypieee!  ;-)

Well, it's not very intuitive and it's hard to tell what is the difference between the heart (left) and the heart (right).
But anyway - thanks for the link!

© Tom Cooper

Feb 4, 2014, 9:13:41 PM2/4/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
The patient is still critical, but at least they no longer have a tooth ache.

Tom

Erhard Bernstein

Feb 5, 2014, 12:23:30 AM2/5/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
There have always been three links below the icon, one of them being for the favoritwe photos. Ah, yes, I am still using the classic design. So the new design is picking up ...

df3vi

Feb 5, 2014, 2:13:03 AM2/5/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Yes, good to have that back, but it's another design failure - may I say this in this thread without getting slapped by Draken? :-)

It would be more intuitive if the left heart had a "plus"-sign included, so it becomes more clear that it is for adding to favorites.

hvbemmel

Feb 5, 2014, 2:26:26 AM2/5/14
I still prefer a yellow star for that. I favorite many persons without giving them my heart ;-)

But then again there are many Google features that are confusing.

views and Views , "i have problems with my views", "well then you are in the wrong forum"

+ and +.  "I use Google + Panoramio", I use Google+ + Panoramio.

df3vi

Feb 5, 2014, 7:24:19 AM2/5/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
As there always was some confusion between favorited photos and favorited photographers, it would be better to use two different symbols.
That would be one googlefusion less...