I cant see my own photos on my landing page can anyone?

Lady GooGoo La La

Oct 27, 2015, 3:16:56 PM10/27/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I cant see my own photos but stats say I do have them....can anyone see them?

While attempting to make a post in critique forum I get

An error (#385) occurred while communicating with the server.

Different computers same same,  tried logging out and back in...same same.

Time to reset modem!

Reset router, same same!

Clear browser cache same same.

I dont have any TAGs either, what happened to my account? Only things I can see is my avatar, comments from other people and my stats, and my profile comment.

Cant see anyone else photos either.

Lady GooGoo La La

Oct 27, 2015, 3:56:16 PM10/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Lets try an upload this oughtta be fun!

Lady GooGoo La La

Oct 27, 2015, 4:07:59 PM10/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I uploaded a photo, and all my photos came back.

Another Googolism?

© Tom Cooper

Oct 27, 2015, 8:29:13 PM10/27/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Remember their motto: Do one thing well.  Everything else they seem OK doing a lousy job with, and they seem determined to do exactly that.

Tom