Huge backlog

V8powerage

Mar 5, 2016, 10:25:06 PM3/5/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I've noticed that there's huge backlog when it comes to putting pics on maps and google earth. I've uploaded pictures from cracow, poland area and they're still not there, so I went to see what are the most recent pictures added and it says 2014, so I guess my pics will be there in 2018? If you need help adding them I'll be glad to help I heard your hq's are in Geneva, I'll gladly move there ;)

hvbemmel

Mar 5, 2016, 11:38:58 PM3/5/16
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Please read this thread.
BTW, Panoramio moved from Zürich, Switserland to Mountain View, US some years ago, that was when all the mischief started. This is a user forum, not a direct line to Google.

Thread marked as duplicate.
This conversation is locked