2 accounts

Paul J Battaiola

Nov 10, 2014, 1:01:59 PM11/10/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 accounts.  The first one is under the name Paul Battaiola 223961 created as I recall in 2004 and used through 2010.  I tried to upload more photos to that account but was unable.  After numerous tries, I created a second account under the name Paul J Battaiola 7903025.  What I want to do is combine these two accounts under either one of the numbers, or under a new number..
Appreciate any help that can be offered.  please reply annawa...@yahoo.com
Paul Battaiola / aka Paul J Battaiola

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Nov 10, 2014, 3:54:52 PM11/10/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,
merging two account is not possible.
Besides that - it seems Panoramio administrators team has left and forgot to switch off the light (only Pano admins technically can do that merge).

However, It is possible to find some useful hints about this issue here in FAQ, chapter 7:

More hints: To log in to Panoramio legacy account (not upgraded to Google Account), sign out, go to Panoramio sign in page and click drop down arrow beside "Sign" button and choose "Use a legacy account".