How to apply 360 degree panorama in Google Earth?

alexstudio

Feb 12, 2014, 2:28:45 AM2/12/14
to panoramio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've got a lot of 360degree panoramas and I wonder how to put them in Google Earth?? I tryed to upload like pictures, but that's wrong way...The files are .swf (flash). Thanks for any help!!

hvbemmel

Feb 12, 2014, 3:18:09 AM2/12/14
to panoramio-...@googlegroups.com
Google has a separate part for 360 jpg spherical panoramas called Views. Photos will be visible in Google Maps when selected. You can attach metadata here:

from there you can dowload the photo to your computer (don´t wait for the example, just download) . then upload to Google+
In https://www.google.com/maps/views/home?gl=us you can then upload the photo from the Google+ gallery.

RoarX

Feb 12, 2014, 12:08:48 PM2/12/14
to panoramio-...@googlegroups.com
You must convert your files from flash format to jpg before you can use them on any Google services. Also, photos added to Google Views are only visible in Google Maps for the time being (I think, or can they be seen in the newest version of GE?). You could also try 360cities.net They accept jpg and tiff files and the photos will only be visible in Google Earth.