Collection of photos of Panoramio meetings around the World

Eduardo Manchón

Jan 20, 2010, 1:22:59 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

As you might already know I am leaving the Panoramio team. In order to keep the good memories, I would like to collect photos from all the Panoramio meetings organized around the world. in this thread. Could you help me?

The idea is to collect the group photos where everyone that attended the meeting is standing, so one photo per meeting should be Ok to have a nice collectiong, although if you have any particular interesting photo with a special meaning or any other reason, don't hesitate do post it too.

Thanks so much.

Eduardo
PS: If you are the author of the photo, please, indicate if I am allowed to print that photo

NightHunter

Jan 20, 2010, 2:05:27 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eduardo!

Here is a panoramic shot of one of our meetings last summer:

This shot belongs to Busa Peter (subtitled and hosted by Sardi A. Zoltan)

And here is my shot of this meetings suvenir:

(You can download and print it if you want to!)

Here are some tags from some of the previous meetings:
Monostorapáti 2009.08.01-02
Csongrád 2009.04.04
Csókakő 2008.10.05

Daniela Brocca

Jan 20, 2010, 2:37:26 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
The very first meeting in Italy, September 9th 2007

and the first in Milan the 24th of May 2008

A meeting near Rome

Matthew Walters

Jan 20, 2010, 3:32:35 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Some from me, although no people...

http://www.panoramio.com/user/1295/tags/PowWow

Matthew

Buelipix

Jan 20, 2010, 3:54:22 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Here are some pictures of meetings in Switzerland (which I had organized or helped to organize) ...

Zurich - January 12, 2008

Bern - September 27, 2008

Eglisau - March 9, 2009

St. Gallen - May 9, 2009

Zurich - September 19, 2009

Quote Eduardo Manchón:
If you are the author of the photo, please, indicate if I am allowed to print that photo
Of course you may use these photos, Eduardo, and also some more pictures I made at meetings ...

Roberto De Bernardi

Jan 20, 2010, 5:30:25 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
04/10/2009 - A great G.A.P. (Group of Panoramio Friends) in Valeggio sul Mincio (Verona - Italy)

04/10/2009 - G.A.P. in Valeggio sul Mincio - In the Restaurant

04/04/2009 - A little G.A.P. with Bus-boat into the Port of Genoa

06/12/2008 - A little G.A.P. in Genoa - Italy

Hi Eduardo, please, use the pictures you want.
Thanks for Panoramio. I met so many dear friends ...

© mimipet.com

Jan 20, 2010, 5:37:33 PM1/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eduardo,

Here there are photos of the 3 biggest meetings we did in Bulgaria. The 2nd one is mine and you have my permission to stamp it. For the other two I asked people and they said that you could stamp also their photos!

The beginning - 31. 08. 2008...

The second one - 05. 10. 2008...

The third one - 01. 08. 2009...

Eduardo Manchón

Jan 21, 2010, 6:12:34 AM1/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
I found photos from German meetings:

Panoramio Meeting in Berlin September 2008, I ate Germnknödel ;)

International meeting Germany-Switzerland in Redsburg, August 2008

Small meeting in Schacht-Audorf, September 2008

Panoramio Meeting in Berlin December 2008

Panoramio Meeting in Hamburg April 25th 2009

They even made t-shirts ;)

btw, maybe the limitation of one photo per meeting doesn't make sense, however maybe more than 5-10 per meeting is too much

Eduardo Manchón

Jan 21, 2010, 7:14:41 AM1/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Panoramio Meeting in Buenos Aires in October 2009

millotaurus 1

Jan 21, 2010, 1:26:01 PM1/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Elephant Club on Panoramio - meeting in Złoty Potok, Poland-September 2008 :-)

jadransko-(Edyta)...JANINA_BIELENKO-(Janina)...TeresaSpy-(Teresa)... malby-(Małgorzata)...elasso-(Elżbieta)...azereb-(Janek)... and Grzegorz-millotaurus1 on the other side of the lens :-)

Elephant Club on Panoramio - meeting in Warsaw, Poland-May 2009 :-)

Michał J.-(Michał)...elasso-(Elżbieta)...TeresaSpy-(Teresa)...malby-(Małgorzata)...Ewa J.-(Ewa)...and millotaurus1 as usual is shooting :-)

Elephant Club on Panoramio - meeting in Lanckorona, Poland-June 2009 :-)

malby-(Małgorzata)...Antoni Chorąży-(Antoni)...Michał J.-(Michał)...Ewa...I cant believe...also millotaurus1 :-)

Elephant Club on Panoramio - meeting in Rogalin, Poland-October 2009 :-)

Ewa J.-(Ewa)...malby-(Małgorzata)...Michał J.-(Michał)...Lukasz J.-(Łukasz)...and invisible millotaurus1 :-)

You can do anything You want with above photos, Eduardo :-)

DL1LAM

Jan 21, 2010, 2:08:39 PM1/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Panoramio Meeting in Magdeburg October 24th/25th 2009

Eduardo, Photo-ID of Meeting in Hamburg = wrong
Correct is ID 21740477

Further will give you permission to visit my Web-Album of meetings in Germany.
Hope you enjoy it if you have time. But comments only in German.

Best regards, Fred.

TeresaSpy

Jan 21, 2010, 2:18:39 PM1/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Panoramio - Warsaw-Poland - 13.09.2009r[img:dda072c93c]http://www.panoramio.com/photos/thumbnail/26996170.jpg" alt="">

Klarika, Elabe, Jadransko, Ewa J., Michał J. Jerzy Szygiel
Ellasso, (Renata), Jacek M. (...mnie tutaj nie ma) , zdjęcia z tego spotkania mają u wszystkich uczestników tag "EC-rejs"

Pozdrawiam, Teresa

range">Mods Edit -Link added and size corrected

Eduardo Manchón

Jan 21, 2010, 6:27:19 PM1/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Panoramio meeting in Galicia (Spain) in August 2009

Michał J.

Jan 22, 2010, 4:19:28 AM1/22/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
THE ELEPHANT CLUB meeting in Myślenice

Ewa J., malby - Gosia, millotaurus - Grzegorz

THE ELEPHANT CLUB meeting in Toruń

Ewa J., Michał J., malby - Gosia, millotaurus - Grzegorz

THE ELEPHANT CLUB meeting in Puszczykowo

malby - Gosia, Ewa J., Michał J., Łukasz J., millotaurus - Grzegorz

THE ELEPHANT CLUB meeting in Poznań

Ania Siwczyk, malby - Gosia, millotaurus - Grzegorz, Ewa J., Łukasz J.

Meeting in Kamienna Góra

Julek, monikaN1998., Ewa J., Małgorzata Kasiewicz, Iliana, Sylwia, Piotr Rabiej, Zeus, Ksenia Kasandra, Jacek i Ryszard Kałużny

Eduardo you can take those photos! :)

PS. Can you do something with dimensions of my pictures. I don't know how.

[Mod. edit. You only had to use "thumbnail" instead of "small". Size modified]

© Roland1

Jan 22, 2010, 11:12:42 AM1/22/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Mosbach (Germany) 10.01.2009

It was very cold, so we only had a small walk...

Greetings, Roland

Daniela Brocca

Jan 22, 2010, 12:04:09 PM1/22/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
One of the Meeting of the Val Luretta 4.10.2008

First Meeting in Genova 9.11.2008

First Meeting in Bergamo 14.3.2009

Ciao :lol:

Little_big_Angus

Jan 23, 2010, 10:00:19 AM1/23/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Quote Eduardo Manchón:
I found photos from German meetings:

Panoramio Meeting in Berlin September 2008, I ate Germnknödel ;)

"I ate Germknödel..." (Panoramio Meeting in Berlin September 2008)

:wink: :wink:

© febrok

Jan 23, 2010, 12:28:14 PM1/23/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Berlin Sept. 2008

He ate a Germknödel....

:D

Goodbye, febrok

rokaPic40666

Jan 23, 2010, 6:25:47 PM1/23/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Ein schönes Erlebnis bei Google, Panoramio-Meeting September 19, 2009 in Zürich

Alberto Parma

Jan 25, 2010, 9:25:03 AM1/25/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Alberto Parma

Christmas Gap 2009 5 dicembre

Daniela Brocca

Jun 29, 2014, 2:38:59 PM6/29/14
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Gap of Chiaravalle 24.3.2009

Second Gap meeting of Genova 18.4.2009

Gap meeting of the Marche May 2nd and 3rd 2009

All the names of the participants in the first comments

millotaurus 1

Jan 26, 2010, 5:03:16 PM1/26/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Meeting in Warsaw-13th September 2009jadransko,
elabe,
TeresaSpy,
ellasso,
Jacek M.,
klarika,
Jerzy Szygiel,
Anna,
Wojtek

You can use this shot as You need Eduardo !

Holden Caufield

Jan 26, 2010, 6:13:39 PM1/26/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Meeting in Miami:

Gatorin, Roberto Lam, Fofy Zayas y juansinmiedo.

pilago

Jan 28, 2010, 4:18:26 AM1/28/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Meeting in Kamienna Góra (Poland) 2009-06-28

First photo - from left: Julek Kasiewicz, Jolly Pilagina, Małgosia Kasiewicz, Małgorzata Grzywacz, Piotr Rabiej, KseniaKasandra (the founder of the club) and Łukasz J. Photo by Andre Pilago.

We meet in panoramio from 30 May 2009 in our clubs (in reverse order):

Hinduski Pub zaprasza u Kseni
Portugalska Kafejka Pilago przeniesiona do Kseni № 2
Portugalska kefejka Pilago przeniesiona do Kseni № 1
Pub Irlandzki Antka Przeniesiony do Kseni № 2
Pub Irlandzki Antka Przeniesiony do Kseni № 1

Eduardo Manchón

Jan 28, 2010, 7:01:56 AM1/28/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for this wonderful collection of photos. I want to make an old fashioned paper printed album with them.

Gracias!

Edu

Daniela Brocca

Jan 28, 2010, 11:18:48 AM1/28/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
A Gap Meeting in Paris -Milly-la-Forêt 21.6.2009

The Greatest Gap meeting ever (I think) 4.10.2009 in Valeggio sul Mincio

Milan-Paris in Milan 1.11.2009

A MiniGap Meeting Milan- Barcelona in Milan 31.12.2009

that's all for now :lol:

TeresaSpy

Jan 28, 2010, 1:40:58 PM1/28/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
THE ELEPHANT CLUB in Panoramio - Meeting in Warsaw, Poland, 25 october 2008

Janina B.,
TeresaSpy
Michał J.
jadransko,
elabe

KseniaKasandra

Jan 29, 2010, 4:58:15 PM1/29/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Meeting in Podgórzyn 2009-06-19

Meeting in Kamienna Góra-Szwajcarka 2009-06-28

Meeting in Szwajcarka 2009-08-16

Meeting in Betlejem 2009-10-18

The plans for 2010, we have the next meeting including one international in Germany the first weekend in June, to which we invite you:)))

Greetings from Poland, Ksenia :)

pilago

Jan 30, 2010, 4:12:33 AM1/30/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Small meetings in Poznań (Poland), 2009-07-16

>From left: Jola Maciejk, Maciejk, Jolly Pilagina, photo by Andre Pilago.

©Gibroks

Feb 4, 2010, 5:32:10 PM2/4/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
"©Gibroks" mini Gap Firenze 27 gennaio 2009

,Stefano Incerpi,Marica ,©Gibroks

♠ c0l0gne1 ♣

Feb 5, 2010, 12:32:59 AM2/5/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Mini-Meeting in Switzerland, 22./23.08.2009

Bernd Lang KN , ©► urbietorbi , © Sonny☼ , ritli

愛 Sylvietsak 女

Feb 18, 2010, 2:26:00 PM2/18/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Greek photographers of Panoramio have very often meetings ...I will try to give a sample...The names are too many to write them here...You will find them when you open the photographs...

21/12/2008 ...First meeting (at least captured in a photograph...)

04/04/2009...At the foot of the hill of Akropolis (Athens)

26/04/2009, In front of Herodion theater (Akropolis Athens)

and almost all the company .....

03/05/2009, Athens Plaka

24/05/2009, On the hill of Philopappou (Akropolis in the background)

21/06/2009, In front of the tower of Thessaloniki....

28/06/2009, Cruise at Greek island of Aigina

11/07/2009, Paralio Astros from the castle....

12/07/2009, In Nafplio from Palamidi fortress....

Eduardo....you may print them for your own album...The owners of the photographs are at least 4 ....I asked them and they said yes...

© √ paola chiarella

Mar 5, 2010, 5:36:25 PM3/5/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Group of Friends Panoramio - Meeting held in Genoa 09/11/08 -
Ready seats VIA! Begins the BIG GAP IN GENOA - Organized by Silvia Rossini in collaboration with Paola Chiarella.
Front row Monica (Marina's twin sister who is 71 behind) - Sergio Bagna - Pingu57 - Roberto DB - the gentle Louise Iengo - Gianni Scopinaro - Walter Sabatini - Lena96 - Daniela Brocca - ... and missing in the photo Andrea Allasio with his beautiful Marzia wife and their children

09/11/08 - Genoa (Italy)

...Maybe did not'understand but this is'the 1° "Big" GAP of Genoa

2009/11/28 - Florence (Italy) Piazza Della Signoria - ... The roll call!
Magnani - Zia Fedora - Marianna-A. - Silvy51 - .... man_giu....

Hello Eduardo,

... I say just a simple ... thanks!

embrace paola

Eduardo Manchón

Mar 17, 2010, 11:54:57 AM3/17/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Boettner sent me this nice photo from the meeting in Asunción, Paraguay

► Marco Vanzo

Mar 21, 2010, 9:22:18 AM3/21/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Italian photographers of Panoramio have very often meetings ...

04/03/2008 ...My First meeting with Stefano Incerpi (Cavalese, Trento)

12/03/200...with Stazio Vinicio (Canazei, Trento)

16/08/20089, Gap d'Agosto con Valerio Incerpi e Pamela

30/08/2008 - Gap d'Agosto - Alla diga del Vajont (Codissago, Belluno)

31/05/2009, GAP A Cavalese.

02/06/2009, Anche Lalla (effeelle) a Cavalese !

21/06/2009, Mini gap - Io con Sara Capparotto e Paolo Gerlin (Eraclea, venezia)

11/08/2009 , GAP d'Agosto - con Sandro e Cristina (Cavalese, Trento)

26/08/2009 - Gap d'Agosto ! Con Sara e Cristian

23/08/2009 - Gap Lentiai (Belluno)

04/10/2009 - MaxiGap Valeggio sul Mincio, Verona

04/10/2009 - MaxiGap Valeggio con gli amici di Genova e Savona

♠ c0l0gne1 ♣

Apr 4, 2010, 5:54:40 PM4/4/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
2nd Panoramio-Meeting in Vienna, 26.-29.03.2010

© Roland1

Jun 18, 2010, 8:14:46 AM6/18/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Panoramio-Meeting in Rothenburg/Germany, 12.06.2010

Daniela Brocca

May 2, 2014, 12:09:14 PM5/2/14
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Gap (Gruppo Amici Panoramio) Bergamo 30/3/2010

Gap Biella 2/6/2010

Buelipix

Jun 20, 2010, 4:20:41 PM6/20/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com

Panoramio-Meeting in Rothenburg/Germany, 12.06.2010
(See also post from © Roland1 / 18 Jun 2010 12:14 pm)

Buelipix

Sep 19, 2010, 3:51:43 PM9/19/10
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Switzerland - September 18, 2010

Daniela Brocca

May 2, 2014, 12:11:30 PM5/2/14
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Italy - Gap meeting Cossano Belbo 25th September 2010

Daniela Brocca

May 2, 2014, 12:07:19 PM5/2/14
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Italy - Gap meeting Milan Cathedral 2010 November 27th

Boettner

Feb 27, 2011, 6:53:17 PM2/27/11
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
4th Panoramio Asunción Meeting
Asunción, Paraguay, Feb. 18, 2011

Buelipix

Jul 3, 2011, 1:34:54 PM7/3/11
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Meeting in Appenzell/Switzerland, 2nd and 3th of July 2011

While some are on a mountain hike (from there will follow further 1 or 2 pics - unfortunately I could not be there), the other part of the group enjoyed the village of Urnäsch and a hearty lunch on the Alp!

betanya

Jul 24, 2011, 6:59:05 PM7/24/11
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Pano-meeting in Nava-Asturias (Spain), 21th and 22th of June 2011

We had a lot of F.F.F. (fun, food and folk) :)

http://blog.panoramio.com/2011/06/diario-de-un-gran-encuentro-de.html

BogdanGoim

Aug 21, 2011, 5:30:46 PM8/21/11
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Brasov - Romania panomeeting:

Olanesti - Romania panomeeting:

(You can download and print it if you want to!)

Buelipix

Oct 4, 2011, 12:48:32 PM10/4/11
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
1 October 2011 in Zurich-Switzerland ...

on the Uetliberg

and

at Google-Switzerland, where Panoramio is made ​​...

Anna-Lina ArtLine

Apr 26, 2012, 9:52:11 AM4/26/12
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Hello Panoramio Team,

I like pictures and join Panoramio since Feburary 2012.
It is real good to share the own photo's with other photographer.

I createt the new group JUMP for JOY:
http://www.panoramio.com/group/77239/photos

It would be great if the group would jump at a great places and share this joy with people all over the world.
There is no other group of people, teams, animals of jumping in the air.

It is fun to everybody, and all user get smiling by looking at those pictures.

Message has been deleted

Graciel.la Vidal

May 16, 2012, 11:03:59 AM5/16/12
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
Photos of  4 MEETING PANORAMIO CATALAN FRIENDS in this group.  Vic, May 12, 2012

Buelipix

Nov 4, 2012, 2:34:39 PM11/4/12
to panorami...@googlegroups.com

Heidelberg / Germany, 5 & 6 May 2012

Buelipix

Nov 4, 2012, 2:38:35 PM11/4/12
to panorami...@googlegroups.com
 Rome, 12 - 14 October 2012 (moderators meeting)

Daniela Brocca

Apr 8, 2014, 5:34:52 PM4/8/14
I asked Adam to recover this topic from the closed forum , so we can go on putting photos of the meetings.

Daniela Brocca

May 2, 2014, 12:21:42 PM5/2/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Cold Minigap in Milan the 15/12/2010  with Salvatore di Stefano(turidis) e carloraf who took the photo. In the  Gallery we met Paola65 for a  photo.
.

Daniela Brocca

Jun 29, 2014, 2:49:51 PM6/29/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
.

8/4/211

Exibition of Oliviero photos in Piancamuno.

Luisa, Ilda, Lalla, Fabio, me, Guido and  Oliviero
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daniela Brocca

Jun 15, 2016, 3:47:08 PM6/15/16
to panoram...@googlegroups.com

Gap Montevecchia 20-5-2011

Da sinistra , Ambrogio, bobo52, Luigi Petrazzoli , Daniela Brocca, Giancarlo Ticozzi, da Biella, Lalla di effelle, seduta in basso e in piedi sopra di lei Birgit, birgitof, poi Lucilla, la moglie di Giancarlo e infine Ilda Casati.