I want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat...

yalican

May 20, 2014, 11:58:36 AM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Why did this panoramio returned to a dead place?

Draken

May 20, 2014, 12:00:35 PM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Would you be so kind as to elaborate?

Thank you!!

yalican

May 20, 2014, 12:02:25 PM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com

20 Mayıs 2014 Salı 19:00:35 UTC+3 tarihinde Draken yazdı:
Yeah, last answer to a message is last month ago. Does it enough to elaborate?

Draken

May 20, 2014, 12:06:04 PM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
No, not really.

Which thread and about what issue are you talking about?

yalican

May 20, 2014, 12:07:28 PM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com

20 Mayıs 2014 Salı 19:06:04 UTC+3 tarihinde Draken yazdı:
All of them, and you know it very well...

Draken

May 20, 2014, 12:12:08 PM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Sorry?

All I know is you opened a thread "I want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat..."

Could you please say who with and about what issue you want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat?

Please avoid riddles.

Thank you

yalican

May 20, 2014, 12:14:38 PM5/20/14

20 Mayıs 2014 Salı 19:12:08 UTC+3 tarihinde Draken yazdı:
Sorry?

All I know is you opened a thread "I want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat..."

Could you please say who with and about what issue you want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat?

Please avoid riddles.

Thank you

Ok Draken, I want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat with someone who wants something good for panoramio. Thi excludes you I guess.

Draken

May 20, 2014, 12:17:33 PM5/20/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
No, it doesn't exclude me at all. But please feel free to do it. Have a nice day!!

yalican

May 20, 2014, 12:19:04 PM5/20/14

20 Mayıs 2014 Salı 19:17:33 UTC+3 tarihinde Draken yazdı:
No, it doesn't exclude me at all. But please feel free to do it. Have a nice day!!

Ok Draken, I want to do some miscellaneous friendly chat with someone who wants something good for panoramio. Thi excludes you I guess.

See you one day, and do something please.

Wim Constant

Jun 11, 2014, 6:02:58 AM6/11/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Well, we're still waiting for you to start a chat-session!!

yalican

Jun 11, 2014, 6:16:14 AM6/11/14

11 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba 13:02:58 UTC+3 tarihinde Wim Constant yazdı:
Well, we're still waiting for you to start a chat-session!!

We made some friendly chat with Draken. Are you sure? :).

Wim Constant

Jun 11, 2014, 6:48:36 AM6/11/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
2 things:

That was no chat-session and it was NOT friendly!

yalican

Jun 11, 2014, 11:41:39 AM6/11/14

11 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba 13:48:36 UTC+3 tarihinde Wim Constant yazdı:
2 things:

That was no chat-session and it was NOT friendly!

I don't know how to start a "chat-session". This is all I can do, just starting a thread. If you have some ideas about how to improve panoramio, please share and I'll write mine.

chris65

Jun 11, 2014, 2:07:00 PM6/11/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Suggestions and ideas for improving Panoramio would belong in the support & feedback forum.

Draken

Jun 11, 2014, 2:31:19 PM6/11/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
What's more, there is a thread devoted to suggestions for the new design.

As the OP has clearly stated now his intention is to produce ideas in order to improve Panoramio I am locking this thread.

Thanks to all of you for your participation, understanding and cooperation.
This conversation is locked