duplicate accounts

nevelo

Sep 6, 2016, 8:34:17 PM9/6/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Hi I have somehow made a duplicate account with the same user number 5015198 ..one is under nevelo and has 6000 Plus photos and 1.9 milllion plus views,  somehow under the same number 5015198 there is a account with 85 photos, and when I go to add to the Nevelo account with the 6000 plus photos it goes to the account with the 85 photos. How the heck do I correct that or delete the account with the 85 photos without deleting my account with the 6000 plus photos and 1.9 million plus views.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

© Tom Cooper

Sep 7, 2016, 10:54:15 PM9/7/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Could you give us links to both accounts, like this:

It is simply not possible to have two Panoramio accounts with the same number.