Photos on GE

the unknown fisherman

Mar 5, 2016, 5:17:54 PM3/5/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Hi everyone. Greetings from Joe in Virginia. I am seeing many of my Panoramio photos on a Google Earth app that I have on my cell phone (Motorola Android). These photos can't be seen on GE with my home PC.(Toshiba laptop/ Windows 10). One of the photos I uploaded to Pano just 13 days ago. The photos are being posted under my previous user name, unknown fisherman. I don't know what's up with that. Many of my photos have been posted to GM under the name of unknown fisherman and Joe Martin.

Draken

Mar 5, 2016, 5:21:40 PM3/5/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Double posting. Bad idea on this forum. Search for the answer in your previous thread.

Thread locked.
This conversation is locked