Panoramio's Birthday

Pierre M.

May 25, 2015, 1:28:39 PM5/25/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Hello !

 Panoramio was create in October, 2005 (if I does not make error!) thus, soon 10 years of life.

How to mark it if Panoramio still exists in October, 2015 ?

Pierre

Daniela Brocca

May 25, 2015, 3:49:43 PM5/25/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
We can make a Panoramio meeting :-)

Pierre M.

May 27, 2015, 2:36:10 PM5/27/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Nice idea Daniella :) but big project. wow wow wow.
how to make it ?
PIerre

Daniela Brocca

May 27, 2015, 5:52:46 PM5/27/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
I know, but we can make one  each in his country or town, I had a lot in the last years. Look at my tag Gap, Gruppo amici Panoramio.

Pierre M.

Jun 8, 2015, 1:36:12 PM6/8/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Hello Daniella

I don't know if I will be able to make this (lack of time, lot of work,family...).

So , what about post one photo about Panoramio's birthday ? If everybody post one photo, It could be funny XD,

Daniela Brocca

Jun 8, 2015, 3:07:33 PM6/8/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
That can be done,Pierre, at last for the people that visite  the forum. But what kind of photo? A normal view, landscape  or a real  subject as we do in the  games NPC, TTT,SPC and the others? Or we open a topic in Events and ask for a photo from now until October, or maybe more than one , one each month.

I will wait for other ideas!

Il giorno lunedì 8 giugno 2015 19:36:12 UTC+2, Pierre M. ha scritto:
Hello Daniella

I don't know if I will be able to make this (lack of time, lot of work,family...).

So , what about post one photo about Panoramio's birthday ? If everybody post one photo, It could be funny XD,
..

Pierre M.

Jun 21, 2015, 11:39:43 AM6/21/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com

Hello Daniella !
I thought about the type of photos whom we can use;
 everybody having different tastes, not to impose themes can be interesting. Like that, each makes according to  envy and of his(her) personality
.
I made this (with a photo of my last birthday) .
Open a new topic and ask to everyone one photo, like you said, is a good idea , Daniella

Of what think of it you? co-fonders can participate  ? and others moderators ?

Have a nice sunday

Pierre

Daniela Brocca

Jun 21, 2015, 3:20:19 PM6/21/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure about the theme, Pierre.This kind of photo with birthday cakes are about all the same. In this case I think it would be better to post photos like in the Panoramio spirit,  photos of places where we live or we visited, without a real subject.
 I would love to hear ideas from other moderators and Panoramians too.And  everybody can participate,  it's not a contest, is only a participation in an anniversary.

Pierre M.

Jun 21, 2015, 4:04:17 PM6/21/15
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
You are right Daniella. :)
I will think about "panoramio 's spirit".

It will be interesting.

Good night

Pierre