Calling London Hipsters

Desmond Riordan

Feb 12, 2016, 2:20:30 PM2/12/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Once again I throw myself upon the mercies of the Panoramio community and ask for help in locating this Urban Cowboy. The picture was taken around East-Central London, perhaps somewhere near Old Street.

As ever, any help will be gratefully recieved.

Matthew Walters

Feb 12, 2016, 3:26:08 PM2/12/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
I recognised the area from one of our trips to the smoke - we went to Wilton's and stayed nearby. The mural is in Hewett Street - location suggestion sent.

Cluke .

Feb 12, 2016, 4:01:42 PM2/12/16
to Desmond Riordan via Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Check out this link which places the mural in Hewett St
Regards

Cluke

Cluke .

Feb 12, 2016, 4:09:20 PM2/12/16
to Desmond Riordan via Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Sorry, I didn't see Matthews response before I pressed send. :D

Desmond Riordan

Desmond Riordan

Feb 13, 2016, 7:52:14 AM2/13/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat

Desmond Riordan

Feb 13, 2016, 7:53:00 AM2/13/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Matthew, thank you very much for sending me the location - and I'm impressed at the speed with which you did it. I'm indebted to you. - Des

Matthew Walters

Feb 13, 2016, 10:02:07 AM2/13/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
No problem, it was fun searching.