How To Claim a Location and Upload Pictures

GeekUrdu

Oct 5, 2016, 5:59:24 AM10/5/16
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
hi friends,

we are aesthetics cosmetic clinic and working in lahore pakistan, the question is how can we able to claim our location on panoramio and upload the photos on it. you can see the google map for details. (Removed spam link) please guide accordingly.

Thank you in advance

Matthew Walters

Oct 5, 2016, 8:16:50 AM10/5/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
Panoramio was never intended to be a place for you to post adverts, but you'll see from the note at the top of this page that Panoramio is closing. You should probably direct your question to the Google Maps support team.

ikar.us

Oct 17, 2016, 6:39:26 PM10/17/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat
https://www.google.com/business/ is the place to go.

"suggest edits" in maps will also bring up the option "it's my business".

Geek Urdu

Oct 18, 2016, 10:26:30 AM10/18/16
to Events & miscellaneous friendly chat on behalf of ikar.us
thank you for your advise, i have take the ownership today.