I will miss you and thank you all

Pierre M.

Oct 25, 2016, 3:58:38 PM10/25/16
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for the many years in Panoramio.

Thank you to Panoramio designers for this social network so special and full of wonders and meaning.

Thank you to all the people I met here and that made me discover the world and open the mind to the beauty of
this world.(Hubs,Karin,Pia, PetitParis,Marianne,faintlightofdawn,jan and lot of others))

Thank you to everyone who helped me improve in photography.

Thank you to the moderators for their volunteer work (Herman wise man, Draken, Thomas, Will, and all others).

Thank you to the team who worked on this site; I hope these people have not lost their jobs, the decisions of
their leaders are not theirs)

The time is changing, but that does not prevent us from continuing the adventure elsewhere.

I wish you a beautiful life in the real world and in the future "Panoramio"

Pierre