One Panoramio, Million logon's

Lady GooGoo La La

Feb 7, 2014, 10:34:19 AM2/7/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
I know this has been brought up before, and why I post it here.  but as moderator of NPC contest and sending messages to users, this logon nonsense is xtremly annoying.  While logged on I have to login  multiple times to send messages to users from the forum........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

One Google, One password what a .........

Ah, That feels better!

Major agro

Lady GooGoo LaLa

Draken

Feb 7, 2014, 10:39:56 AM2/7/14
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Please don't open new threads if you know the issue has already been dealt with somewhere else.

Thanks (falling on deaf ears as usual)
This conversation is locked