We have an opening for a mid-level or highly qualified associate level web designer. This is a temp to perm, PennMedicine funded position serving a broad range of clients at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine.
Please respond to this post for more information.
The web designer will contribute to the development of responsive websites via wireframing, design, coding and content population. The designer will assist with the conversion and maintenance of websites within a content management system and provide client support via phone calls, emails, and a ticketing system.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree and possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in graphic design and graphic design principles
- Proficiency in writing standards compliant HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of and experience with web standards and tools, including code validation tools and principles
- Experience with Mac OS
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team, and when appropriate, take initiative to make independent action
- Demonstrated interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience working with a CMS (content management system)
- Experience using Git
- Experience using Unix
- Knowledge of user experience and user interface principles
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation