Amazing film about 10 women over the age of sixty!

1 view

Reed Gustow

Oct 20, 2019, 12:16:48 PM10/20/19
to Media Association Philadelphia Area New

Hey, I wanted to let you know that the Melissa Davey film, The Beyond Sixty Project, will be shown at Etage (above the Beau Monde creperie) this coming Tuesday, October 22nd. I have seen this film, which documents the accomplishments of 10 women, all over the age of 60, and it is amazing and inspiring. The showing will be followed by a discussion with Melissa, the producer and director, moderated by Tatiana Bacchus.

Melissa is a friend, who, after a long and successful career as a health care executive, followed a lifelong dream of becoming a filmmaker, and wow, did she ever succeed! Go see this film - it will move you, motivate you, and make you feel good.

Tickets and more details on Eventbrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pwift-armchair-event-melissa-davey-tickets-74629427627?aff=odeimcmailchimp&mc_cid=1c038c7643&mc_eid=79ceaa37cc

Reed Gustow