IndyHall - National Mechanics Blood Drive is January 6!

Reed Gustow

Dec 12, 2019, 2:49:18 PM12/12/19
to Media Association Philadelphia Area New

The next IndyHall-National Mechanics Blood Drive is coming up soon: Monday, January 6, 2020. We need your donation (ok, we don't, but patients in our area hospitals sure do!) Blood donations help accident and burn victims, heart surgery and organ transplant patients, and those battling cancer. And blood donors are the only source of blood.

You can make a life-saving difference in one hour, free! It’s easy.

Details:
Sign up at: https://indyhall.org/blood
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020
Location: National Mechanics Restaurant and Bar, 22 South 3rd Street, Philadelphia 19106. That's on 3rd between Market and Chestnut streets.
Time: Appointments available between 9:00am and 1:45pm.

I hope to see you there.
Thanks!
-- Reed

Reed Gustow