Wagtail Space US 2019: July 25th - 27th at The Wharton School, Philadelphia

6 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Tim Allen

no leída,
10 jul 2019, 7:01:27 p.m.10/7/19
para Philadelphia Area New Media Association
Wagtail Space US is coming back to the Wharton School in just a few weeks. Our organization team is busy putting together a schedule, setting up sprints, and other fun events. We are planning on having a day of talks on Thursday, while Friday will include training, pairing sessions, and lightning talks. We'll also have a sprint day on Saturday, with a focus on accessibility (but you may work on anything you like, of course).

For those unfamiliar with Wagtail, it is a modern CMS for the Django web framework. It is now used by organizations such as NASA, Google, and powered the website of a major party female Presidential candidate in 2016 (but we can't tell you who!). For more information, check out: https://wagtail.io/

There will be content for all skill levels, from absolute beginner to code contributor, and all related professions, including designers, user experience experts, writers, editors, and developers. We will be welcoming members of Wagtail's core team from across the glove back to Philadelphia for the second year.

We hope you can make it again. Registration is free:

We'd love to see you and hang out again!

Warm regards,

The Wagtail Space US Team
Responder a todos
Responder al autor