Senior Content Strategist position at Think Company

1 view

David Dylan Thomas

Jan 2, 2020, 11:41:21 AM1/2/20
to Philadelphia Area New Media Association

We've got an opening for a Senior Content Strategist at Think Company. Full disclosure, I work here and love it. :)

When we say content strategist we're really looking for someone who understands how to think about content in terms of structure and process and less in terms of marketing or copywriting. Someone who will look at 1500 unsorted PDF's and say, "let's do this."

Is that you? Take a look at the posting:

https://tbi.applytojob.com/apply/Ufk1Jv66jB/Senior-Content-Strategist