befuddled on Mac

panomano

Nov 10, 2011, 4:42:16 PM11/10/11
to Panini Support
Hi Guys,
I am trying to test out Panini Pro beta 5 on my iMac running 10.7.2.
Panini opens but when I drag an image onto the window it opens as a
quite distorted image. I can't seem to fix it no matter what I try.In
the old "non-pro" version I had no problems but this version has me
stumped right out of the chute. I have included a link to a screenshot
to show what I mean.
http://rackphoto.com/images/panini.jpg

thanks

ron rack

Tom Sharpless

Nov 10, 2011, 4:55:02 PM11/10/11
to Panini Support
Hello, Ron

I've not seen anything like this myself, but here are a few
questions.

1. When loading a flat image, Panini-Pro brings up the dialog for
choosing a source projection. Have you chosen various projections,
and if so, does that change the picture? Does adjusting the
parameters of the projection make any difference?

2. If you have a cubic QTVR or 6 cube faces, try loading that. Any
luck?

3. Does the same thing happen if you load a small image such as a
single photo?

Regards, Tom