Fwd: New message from Raghavendra Kopalle

Thomas Sharpless

Nov 8, 2012, 4:37:07 PM11/8/12
to Panini Support

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification...@facebookmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Subject: New message from Raghavendra Kopalle
To: Thomas Sharpless <tksha...@gmail.com>

Hi Thomas, I wanted to try out Panini pro &...
Raghavendra Kopalle 2:06am Nov 8
Hi Thomas,
I wanted to try out Panini pro & downloaded panini-0.71.104B-win32.exe from your site. I am getting an error "The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I am on Windows 8. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
Also is Panini Pro in beta or is a licensed version available for purchase?
Regards,
Raghav

View Conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message Raghavendra Kopalle.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Thomas Sharpless

Nov 8, 2012, 6:45:12 PM11/8/12
to Message Email Reply, Panini Support
Hi Raghav

Thanks for calling this to my attention.  I have added the missing dll to the  the Windows package on Sourceforge, please download again.

-- Tom