MCGM election is an opportunity to get Right to water for all!

Sitaram Shelar

Oct 26, 2016, 9:17:23 AM10/26/16
to Pani Haq Samiti
Sathi,

Mumbai started feeling election heat. Its good time to strengthen our ties and raise campaign for Right to water for all. We are proposing detail campaign planning meeting of 4 working hrs. Please share your ideas on this discussion thread for brain storming.

Meeting date : 4th Nov 2016 at 3PM

Venue: NAPM office, Dadar (To be conform) Bilal bhai please conform this.

Looking forward to you ideas and presence at meet.

Warm regards,

Avinash Kadam, Sitaram Shelar, Raju Vanjare, Mumtaj Shaikh

Sitaram Shelar

Oct 26, 2016, 9:20:54 AM10/26/16
to pani-ha...@googlegroups.com
--
Deliberation and debate is the way you stir the soul of our democracy. - Jesse Jackson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9833252472
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giacomo Galli

Oct 26, 2016, 10:37:09 AM10/26/16
to pani-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sathi,

Much solidarity from the Netherlands.

Zindabad,
Giacomo (James)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pani Haq Samiti" group.

Sitaram Shelar

Oct 26, 2016, 1:55:17 PM10/26/16
to pani-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sathi  James,

Thanks for your solidarity!

Warm regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Pani Haq Samiti" group.

Brijesh Arya

Oct 26, 2016, 1:59:01 PM10/26/16
to pani-ha...@googlegroups.com

शुर्क्रिया सीताराम भाई
ज़िंदाबाद
में 4 तारीख को मुम्बई में नहीं हूं लेकिन पहचान संस्था से लीना और सुभाष जी इस मीटिंग के लिए आएंगे ।

बृजेश आर्य
पहचान
9702892141