Where is a place to share information (MS Word application behavior) related to Pandoc?

nisze...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2020, 6:04:42 AM10/4/20
to pandoc-discuss
Hi,

I am checking Pandoc's docx output and its styles.  I noticed that `Verbatim Char` style is not shown in styles in MS Word application but this style is linked from `Source Code` paragraph style. Its character style part affects to `***Tok` character styles which used for syntax highlighting.

Although this behavior is from MS application but I would like to share this information to Pandoc's user (especially for docx user). Is there any adequate place to share this kind of information?

John MacFarlane

Oct 4, 2020, 11:19:15 AM10/4/20
to nisze...@gmail.com, pandoc-discuss

I suppose we could mention in the documentation that some
of the docx styles inherit from built-in Word styles and
will be affected by changes to them?