ANN: pandoc 2.11.0.1

John MacFarlane

Oct 14, 2020, 3:05:26 PM10/14/20
to pandoc-discuss, pandoc-...@googlegroups.com

I'm pleased to announce the release of pandoc 2.11.0.1,
available in the usual places:

Binary packages & changelog:
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases/tag/2.11.0.1

Source & API documentation:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-2.11.0.1

This just fixes a few bugs and regressions in the 2.11
release.

In particular,

- There was a problem with the CSLReference environment
definition in the default LaTeX template. This caused
entry spacing information in the style to be ignored,
and it caused an error with lualatex.

- Citation processing for ieee.csl and some other styles
assigned citation numbers in the wrong order (based on
order in the bibliography database rather than order
of first citation).

- Citation collapsing didn't work properly in citatons
beginning with prefixes.

- There was a problem (since 2.10 actually) with the gfm
reader affecting list items containing pipe characters
(#6739).

- There was also a problem with gfm rendering of autolinks,
which were being rendered using raw HTML (#6740).

- The manual had an example that was incorrect.

We also improved support for LaTeX parsing of acronym
commands.