I'm pleased to announce the release of pandoc 2.11.3,
available in the usual places:
Binary packages & changelog:
Source & API documentation:
Changes of note:
* `--bibliography` (and `bibliography` in YAML metadata) now searches
the resource path. It can also now take a URL as argument.
* New `sourcepos` extension for commonmark and gfm. When this is
set on the reader, detailed source position information is added
to the AST (and to HTML output).
* Two new extensions affecting the ODT writer: `xrefs_name`
will change internal links to headings, figures, and tables to
opendocument cross-references (using the name of the
referenced item for the description), and `xrefs_number`
will add numbers to these references if available.
* Fixed handling of Boolean metadata values in templates
and in writing YAML metadata.
* Many bug fixes and minor improvements.
Thanks to all who contributed, especially Albert Krewinkel,
Nils Carlson, and new contributors Aner Lucero, Alex Toldaiev,
Igor Pashev, Jan Tojnar, Shin Sang-jae, cholonam, taotieren,